Cheating is not big and its not clever, but everyone seems to be searching online for cheats these days for their favorite games and Clash Of Clans Cheats is a very popular search term with the big G!
This guide will give you the real story behind most of the Clash Of Clans cheats out there, whether they actually work and what you can really do to cheat at Clash.
- 1 The Big Question Are There Such Things As Clash Of Clans Cheats
- 2 First Lets Talk About The Clash Of Clans Hack Tool
- 3 Get Free Gems For Clash Of Clans
- 4 Cheat At Clash Of Clans With A Bot
- 5 Conclusion On Cheating In Clash Of Clans
The Big Question Are There Such Things As Clash Of Clans Cheats
The short answer is yes and no. That probably doesnt help you much but read on and well explain why.There is no such thing as a real Clash of Clans cheat like a Playstation game for example where you can tap in a code and get something to happen in the game. You can cheat the system in a couple of ways to advance yourself in the game faster however. One of them is legal and the other is strictly against Supercells terms and conditions but is still done by 1000s of clashers around the world anyway
- Get some free gems for Clash Of Clans by using app reward services
- Use a bot to clash for you 24/7 and farm millions in resources while you sleep
Were going to cover each of these in detail and let you know the pros and cons of each of them.
First Lets Talk About The Clash Of Clans Hack Tool
There are lot of pages all over the internet with a so called hack tool that is supposed to be able to hack Clash of Clans and give you loads of resources for free. Before you jump in and get that though be warned, its all a big con and you really cant get anything for free in this world. Youll need to download things to your computer and go past loads of pages with ads on and at the end of it all youll get nothing! Well actually you might get a virus on your computer but nothing of use! If you really want to check it out read our full information about the Clash Of Clans Hack here.
Get Free Gems For Clash Of Clans
The only REAL cheat for Clash of Clans is the ability to get gems for free by earning vouchers to spend on the iTunes store and Google Play. Its actually pretty easy to get vouchers for free to buy gems for Clash but it can be time consuming and youll need to download lots of apps to your device and take a look at them.
If you love gaming though theres nothing better than taking a look at new games and apps out there and actually getting paid to do it!and get some free gems to rather than buying them. You see the only real cheat in the game is to cheat Supercell out of some money by getting gems for free rather than buying them.
Why You Need Gems In Clash Of Clans
Gems are a key part of Clash and the way Supercell makes its money. Gems allow you to speed up the game by purchasing buildings faster and speeding up the time it takes to train troops and spells in the game. If you are pushing hard for trophies youll want to make sure you get attacked as little as possible and attack as much as you can so gemming your barracks is a common thing to do.
Youll also need gems for those builders huts. The higher you go in Clash of Clans the more builders huts youre likely to need to upgrade your village. Builders intentionally cost gems so Supercell gets paid as you progress and need more builders. You can earn those gems by using app reward services quite quickly. The more you join the more youll earn and the more gems you can buy. Simple!
The Top 5 App Reward Services To Get Free Clash Of Clans Gems
These app reward schemes are the most used and have the most apps available so you can get your vouchers faster and get your hands on those valuable gems!
1. AppNana (iPhone and Android) AppNana pays you to download and open apps. There are always plenty of apps to choose from, and payout starts at 30,000 nanas (AppNanas points system). You can choose to earn Paypal cash, Amazon codes, iTunes voucher and Xbox live codes.
2. App Trailers (iPhone and Android) Get paid for watching video adverts on your phone. Not only can you earn Paypal cash (deposited instantly once you reach $0.50), you can also put your points towards Steam credit or an EA gift card.
3. AppXpert (iPhone) Get paid for downloading and testing apps. There is a £5 minimum payout for Paypal, £15 for Amazon and £25 for iTunes. If you get paid via Paypal then they will also cover the fees.
4. Clic and Walk (iPhone and Android) Clic and Walk offers a different kind of mystery shopping and in home research. The tasks vary from photographing the latest book you are reading to in store mystery visits. The minimum payout is just £3 and is paid either directly into your bank account or via Paypal.
5. FeaturePoints (iPhone and Android) Earn points for downloading apps. The points can then be redeemed via Paypal, Amazon gift cards, iTunes and Google Play vouchers.
Cheat At Clash Of Clans With A Bot
O.K. Now onto the really naughty method of cheating at Clash Of Clans. The bots.
If you are not familiar with the term bot and have been living in a cave or are over 50 years old, a bot (short for robot, DUH) is an automated piece of software that plays Clash Of Clans for you. It sounds crazy that a piece of software is able to play a game for you when the whole point of playing Clash of Clans is to have fun yourself but they are definitely filling a gap in the market.
One of the biggest problems with Clash Of Clans (if you see it as one) is the fact you need an absolute mountain of resources, and you need them all the time. You never play Clash Of Clans and think Ive got enough resources now so the need for elixir and gold is always in the back of your mind.
Now, what if you could go to bed and wake up in the morning with 3,000,000 5,000,000 in extra resources in the bank? Would that be of interest? You bet it would. That is exactly what the Clash of Clans bots do for you, they farm resources automatically on autopilot.
A Word Of Warning About Using Bots In Clash Of Clans
Using a bot in Clash is strictly against Supercells terms and conditions which you agree to by downloading and playing the game. You can check out the terms and conditions on the Supercell website but weve extracted the section of importance for you below:
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that Supercell deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of Supercell’s support services.
- Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any Supercell Game or any Supercell game experience or without Supercell’s express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any Supercell game.
The Possible Consequences of Using A Bot
Supercell clearly states that using a bot is against its terms of service and you can have your account (your beloved village in this case) suspended. That being said were read online in many forums that permanent suspensions and bans are quite rare. Usually if you are caught (nobody knows exactly how) youll get a warning saying you have been banned but they are temporary and only last a day or week at most usually.
Think of a ban a big slap on the wrist by Supercell and its likely you wont do it again.
We know of a lot of people using bots and of the 10+ weve heard from nobody has had a ban even after continual use so the choice is yours. To bot or not to bot.
So with that being said and you being completely forewarned of the consequences do you still want to have a go a using a bot? If so read on
The top 3 Clash Of Clans Bots
Number 1: Broken Bot
Broken bot is FREE which makes it the best bot for Clash Of Clans out there. They ask you to buy them a beer in the forum or become a beta tester for a small donation but if you want it for nothing its there for the taking.
Broken Bot is an advanced bot and the latest version (version 4 at the time of writing) has got a lot smarter and was released along with the town hall 11 update in December 2015. It uses a piece of software called Bluestacks which allows you to emulate your tablet of phone on your PC. It them utilizes a piece of software called Autoit to automate the pressing of buttons and plays the game for you. Most of the bots work in a similar way to this.
You can check out Broken Bot in action below:
Number 2: Clash Auto
Clash Auto boats an anti-ban guarantee which none of the others seem to but be cautious about that. Anything against Supercells terms of service has the potential to get you banned.
This is another FREE bot and it also has the added advantage of having a paid rent a bot service so if you dont have a PC or dont want to run the software yourself they will do that for you. This is basically a server you rent space on to have the software installed and run for you. A completely hands off botting service!
Number 2: Boost Bot
Another FREE bot but they offer paid versions which give you enhanced features. The majority of these are available for free in the other bots which is why this one comes in at third place but you can run multiple bots at once with this one so if you have more than one Clash account (and who doesnt these days) then you can bot them all!
The other advantage of a paid bot is you get slightly better support. A good example of this is when there is an update to Clash of Clans (like the big December 2015 update) and bots will inevitably break and have to be re-coded for new features. If you are paying for an item rather than getting it free youll get better support and faster fixes to issues. Well that is the theory anyway!
Check out Boost Bot Below:
Conclusion On Cheating In Clash Of Clans
Well cheating to get resources is probably the only kind of cheat that really exists. Is it a bad thing? Well it does give a bit of an unfair advantage in the fact you can get through the game faster but the only people being cheated are Supercell really. If you come across a bot player they are not going to be any harder to beat so as a player botting makes no difference to your enjoyment.